Draw a symbol at a given coordinate.
2 to 6 parameters:
- X coordinate of center point
- Y coordinate of center point
- [Optional] Height of symbol (inches)
- [Optional] Rotation angle of symbol (degrees)
- [Optional] Symbol number
- 1 = Square
- 2 = Inverted triangle
- 3 = Triangle
- 4 = Diamond
- 5 = Pentagon
- 6 = Hexagon
- 7 = Star
- 8 = Octagon
- 9 = Sun
- 10 = Decagon
- -32 to -255 = WingDing symbol (indexed by absolute value)
- [Optional] Fill pattern
MicroCAM fill patterns and codes
If parameters 3 to 6 are omitted, the last height, rotation, symbol number and fill pattern
specified with SYMBOL or SYMBOLXY are used; the initial default is an unfilled 0.125"
triangle (symbol 3).
Draws a 0.2 inch high hexagon filled with pattern 7 at 4 inches,3 inches.