Draw a graduated circle around a given latitude/ longitude.
7 to 9 parameters:
- Latitude of center (Degree portion)
- Latitude of center (Minute portion)
- Latitude of center (Seconds portion)
- Longitude of center (Degree portion)
- Longitude of center (Minute portion)
- Longitude of center (Seconds portion)
- Numerical value for circle feature
- [Optional] Radius for this feature (in., used to calibrate)
- [Optional] Control parameter (Values 0 or 1)
- 0 = Use proportionally scaled circles
- 1 = Use psychologically scaled circles
The first GRDCIR (or GRDCIRXY) command must include parameters 8 & 9; this
establishes the scaling for subsequent graduated circles.
Draws a graduated circle 0.5" in radius at 43°5'N, 89° 23'W (Madison, Wisconsin);
this circle represents the 1980 population of 170,616 and is used to establish the
psychological scaling of subsequent graduated circles.